Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Cousins

This year for Thanksgiving, Grandma Becky and Grandpa Marc had a houseful. My Aunt Amy, Cousin Caroline, Aunt Jill, Uncle Brian, and Cousin Caroline were all in town. I had never met my Cousin Caroline so it was fun to have some new friends to play with. We had a really good Thanksgiving meal an then it was even nice enough out that Uncle Brian, Cousin Caroline, Mommy, Grandpa Marc, and I went to the park to play. Aunt Jill had brought her dogs, Birdie and Chloe so they came to the park too. They were too busy playing that I didn't even really get a chance to play with them. I was swinging at the park and I almost fell asleep. When we got back I got to play with some Thomas the trains that Grandma Becky had at her house. It was a busy Thanksgiving but it was a fun one. Enjoy some of the pictures my Mommy took.



I like Aunt Amy because she lets me eat things that Mommy and Daddy ususally don't let me have.


Daddy holding Baby Parker. He said he is glad I am older now because I am a lot easier to hold than Parker! Look at all of Parker's hair though, he has a lot!


My Daddy was teaching Cousin Caroline how to play pool. Look at her proper form.



Here is my Mommy and her sisters with their "babies".




This is the first cousin picture we have ever got! Caroline was in charge of holding me and Parker. I was trying to climb off of the couch so she gave me a nice hug to keep me in place! It is hard to get a 6 year old, 1 year old, and a 8 week old to pose for a picture.

No comments: