Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Since Daddy had yesterday off and we got to play together while you were teaching, we found some time to get on here and wish you happy birthday. I wanted to show you some of the fun pictures of you and me in the last year (the most recent ones are first). This past year, you helped me crawl and walk, eat big kid food, go to sleep on my own, sign for more, read books, say Daddy and Mommy, and so much more. You are the best Mommy in the whole world. Happy Birthday Mommy!











































We didn't want you in the picture anyways Daddy.

























































































3 comments:

Grandma Becky said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!!!!! I think this is the first time in 25 years that you have NOT been home for your birthday.Sounds like you are still getting rain, we got sleet and snow over night.Have a great birthday with Brayden. Let him
help open your presents, then he will be ready for Christmas.

LOVE MOM or GRANDMA

Chris,Crystal, & Grace Nixt said...

Happy Birthday Holly! I hope you are having a great birthday. Have fun spending the day with Andrew and Brayden. I wish we could of all been in Algona to celebrate. Warm wishes!
Love,

Chris, Crystal, and Grace

oma said...

Happy Birthday Holly. Hope you have a great day. I miss all of you this Christmas. xoxo to Brayden