Some of you might have (or maybe you didn't even) notice that my Mommy wasn't in any of those pictures that I posted about dreaming of a white Christmas. Before you get all worried that she wasn't there to enjoy it, I will calm your fears and say she was there to enjoy every second of it. She wanted to enjoy it so much that she was the face behind the very new Cannon Rebel T1i camera she is now the proud owner of. She had been talking to Daddy for a long time now about how she wanted an upgrade her camera. She said something about chasing after a cute little guy,
hmm I don't know who that could be. She said she has an awesome camera but was looking for something with faster capabilities. Well since we celebrate her birthday and Christmas at the same time Daddy and I decided to go in together and surprise her with a new camera. She opened her first few presents and was confused. Her and Daddy had talked about buying a new camera after Christmas but her first present was an extra Interstate Battery, and then she got a 8GB memory card, and her 3rd present was a big camera bag but NO camera. Daddy was just teasing her and setting her up for the excitement. She loves it so much that within the last 2 days she has taken over 250 pictures. She is so excited to be able to capture the small moments in life and be able to remember them for a lifetime. Here she is!

This was my favorite present to hold. It was just my size so I never really touched any of the presents under the tree except for this one. I would just carry it around so of course once Mama opened it I wanted to carry it some more.
That is a nice camera bag but isn't it a little big for your small point and shoot digital camera?
Mama is so excited about SLR cameras and learning about them that Daddy even got her a book so she can learn how to take really good pictures of me.
Disclaimer: All though Mama is only in a small percent of pictures she is in lots of video footage that Daddy taped and she actually preferred to be behind the camera. All of the pictures from our Christmas post were taken with Mama's new camera. Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as she likes taking them!
No comments:
Post a Comment