Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lazy Sunday

I love lazy Sundays. We all woke up early and headed to early church. Mommy and Daddy sat in the back this time at the round tables. I guess they didn't want me to be a distraction to others. In the back is where a lot of the families with young kids sit so we fit right in. We even sat at a table that had a little guy just a little bit older then me. After church we headed home and I took a nap. After my nap Daddy and I read the Sunday paper to catch up on the news. Daddy was nice enough to give me the sections of the paper he had already read. He is good at sharing. Nothing too exciting in the paper so once I was done reading I threw all the sections on the floor and decided to run around on them. It made a fun crunching noise when I would step on them.

Hey Daddy, here is a good article.


Hmm... That is interesting.



Do you need something Mommy? I am kind of busy as you can see.

3 comments:

oma said...

Oh Brayden you look so grown up when you read the paper. you make me laugh. xoxo

Hannah said...

Sooo cute! Maybe the cutest pictures of him to date!!! Him and Andrew reading the paper together....so sweet! Makes me laugh too!

Chris,Crystal, & Grace Nixt said...

Brayden you are so cute! You look like a big boy reading that paper. You just make us laugh and smile!

love,
Uncle Chris, Aunt Crystal, and Cousin Grace