Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Anheuser-Busch Tour

You know since this was a family vacation we decided we would let Daddy do something he wanted to do too. Most of our adventures were something for me to do, so I decided to be a good sport and go ahead and go see a brewery. We took a tour of Anhueser-Busch as it is set in St. Louis. Once you get done with the tour you got to have samples of 2 of the different brews they have there. I have a long time to go before I ever get that opportunity. We had 7 different stops along the tour and we learned quite a few interesting facts and even got to see a can line #7. We even got to see some of the Clydesdale horses that they use on the Budweiser commercials. Here are some pictures from our tour. It was actual a fun tour and there were 2 other babies on our tour so I wasn't the only minor!



Who is excited? My Daddy is excited. Check out his leg kick on the way into Anheuser Busch.



These are some of Anheuser Busch's Clydesdale horses. Some of the other ones stay at Grant's Farm. They were big!


Here is one of the original wagons they used way back when.





This area was very hot and it was very pretty looking. It kind of reminded Mommy of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory as they had a little landing platform where we could look at the Mash Tanks.



Wow Daddy I guess this brewery business is kind of fun after all.

Hi Mommy! We are going to go into one of the production areas and actually see one of the can lines being run.

1 comment:

oma said...

Your Daddy was pretty excited about a brewery tour. Good shot Mom. That was a beautiful place. Too pretty to make beer. xoxo