Saturday, June 19, 2010
So proud!
I had to share this post to tell you how proud of Brayden I am. A few months ago we got a small potty for Brayden and have just put it in the bathroom for Brayden to become familiar with it. He has gone potty on it a few times but I am sure it was by coincidence. He actually went the very 1st time we put him on it which was right before bath. After that if you asked him to go potty he would usually say no. Well this weekend our niece Grace was here and she is potty training so Brayden heard Aunt Crystal ask about going potty and praising her for going. Yesterday I knew Brayden needed to go so I asked him if he wanted to use his potty and he didn't say no so I quickly rushed him to the bathroom. Don't worry I will spare you the details and just share that he went both #1 and #2 in his potty. Brayden's potty plays a song when you go so when it started to play music Brayden had a big smile on his face and even clapped! We immediately called Daddy to share in the excitement. So thanks Cousin Gracie for showing Brayden how to be a big kid and use the potty. We know this is a long road to potty training and that is fine we just thought it was a great step for Brayden. Just another milestone to let us know how quickly Brayden is growing up. I am also working on some more posts from St. Louis so make sure to check back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow Brayden good job. xoxo
way to go brayden! maybe you can show your buddy strummer when we come and visit! :D
Yeah Brayden! We are so proud of you. You are becoming such a big boy. I am so glad Gracie could help show you the way to the potty.
Love,
Chris, Crystal, and Grace
Post a Comment