Monday, January 19, 2009

Oma, Papa, and Uncle Dustin come to visit!

Oma, Papa, and Uncle Dustin were in town so they came by to visit and to bring my daddy some of his "stuff" from when he was growing up! Oma even found his favorite 49ers sweatshirt as a kid. Unfortunately, it doesn't fit him anymore so mommy put it on and Daddy reminscied about watching the 49ers on TV. Oma said that I look like I have gotten a lot bigger. She even said I felt heavier too! I guess that is a good sign even though my mommy thinks it is sad that her baby is growing up. Here are some pictures from their visit.



Hey Uncle Dustin!


Oma all dressed up but always prepared with the burp cloth.



Hanging out with the boys. I can see that TV and it is on! Let me see.




Hey Daddy I can see you over there. Uncle Dustin knew to look at my mommy but I wanted to look at daddy.



No comments: