Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Rascal Flatts

Would you like to know who has the sweetest husband in the world? Yes, the answer is me! I have to say I am very lucky. Andrew is very sneaky when it comes to presents and he always puts a lot of thought into it so this year he asked Grandma Becky if she could come down and babysit so that he could get us tickets to Rascal Flatts. I have always enjoyed their music and they just happened to be playing in Des Moines. He ordered tickets and gave them to me for my Golden Birthday. I was very excited because we hadn't been to a concert since college and I had heard from friends that Rascal Flatts puts on a good show. Well let me tell you it was AWESOME!






We are all ready for the concert and Brayden is all ready for bed. I just wanted to get 1 picture with him before we left but he didn't really want to.





Rocking out right in front of us!




Here we are sitting in our front row seats! Nice work Andrew. I guess it pays to order right when they go on sale huh!



I was loving every minute of this concert but it was especially cool when they would come and sing right in front of us!



Here I am at the end of the show! Good Night, Y'all!



Here is a video I took on my camera when Gary was singing right in front of us! Lots of fun!

No comments: