Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mommy and Daddy got Haircuts!

So Mommy and Daddy have been so busy with me that they were both over due for a hair cut. My mommy decided to chop her off and make it short. I think it looks nice though although it isn't as easy for me to grab anymore! Daddy looks very professional with his hair cut short! You can't see the natural wave he has in it as much. I think I got my mommy's very straight hair! Here are some before and after pictures of mommy and daddy with me!


When we stay at home a lot of time my mommy wears her hair in a pony tail. She says it is much easier that way!


It is so short she can't put it in a pony tail anymore but she says it is much easier to style in the morning which means she can spend more time with me!



Here is my Daddy with his long hair! When he lets it grow long you can start to see the natural curve he has in it!



Here are our excited faces! I love playing with my daddy! Look at how short his hair is! He even puts gel in it which I may need to borrow because mommy can't seem to get my hair to stay down. It always sticks up in the back!

No comments: