Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Room!

My room is almost complete! My mommy and daddy really wanted me to have a neat room so before I was born they picked out bedding they wanted. My daddy was the one who actually picked it out. He has pretty good taste I would have to say. Anyways, the bedding and decorations were all picked out but mommy and daddy decided they wanted to paint to so one Saturday afternoon they set off to paint my room. Here are the results!



Mommy was going to change my clothes so while she got something out I got to stand with Daddy. He was putting up the painters tape to so he didn't accidentally paint my closet or ceiling.


Grandpa Marc let us borrow his new painting gadget which actually is automatic and it sucks the paint through the handle! It is very convenient and made the job a bit easier! Here is my Daddy getting started.



Here is mommy working on some of the detail work. She was painting around the electrical outlets and the baseboards.


Daddy is hard at work.



After two coats and two days to dry, here are Mommy and I standing in front of the newly painted wall. We love the way the color turned out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi BRAYDEN,
did you thank mommy and daddy for your cool room? it will be neat. can't wait to see it. good job you two. painting is hard i know. you sure are growing, Brayden. see you real soon xoxoxo oma darlene