Sunday, February 1, 2009

My 1st Superbowl

This year my Mommy and Daddy decided to throw a Superbowl party and invite some of our friends. It was perfect since we had moved into our house recently. Daddy and the boys played poker in the afternoon just like they do every year and then we watched the game at night. It was a lot of fun and we enjoyed having some friends over to help us celebrate. Here are some pictures from our party.


Here I am with Mommy and Daddy practicing my touchdown call. This was before our party.





TOUCHDOWN! I got it down!






Here is Daddy and I in front of our Believe In Now banner. We even bought some decorations to help celebrate.





The boys are all playing poker before the game. I got to join them. I told Daddy when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em.





Practice makes perfect. Mommy and Daddy-to-be practice by holding me. Baby Girl Lemke is due to make her arrival around the middle of May!



We held a football pool and everyone tried to guess the score at the end of each of the quarters. Todd won the first quarter and he decided to wear his ribbon proudly.



I didn't really want to play with the bad call referee. I was more interested in my rings. We even had little footballs you could throw at the ref when a bad call was made. Don't worry I wasn't laying there once the game started!



My first Superbowl was a success. At the end of the night I was very tired. Since I didn't take an afternoon nap I made up for lost sleep on Monday!

No comments: