Sunday, February 8, 2009
Grandpa bought me my 1st bike!!
My Grandpa Marc took the day after the Superbowl off of work so him and my Grandma Becky made a surprise visit to see me!! They also brought me a few things from their house. My Grandma and Grandpa bought me my 1st bike! It is so cool. My mommy loved to ride bikes when she was little so they thought I might be the same way. The bike is pretty cool because it has a handle that mommy and daddy can use to steer me! Maybe I will be able to use it sometime this summer. They also brought me my very own rocking chair. When my mommy was little my Great Grandpa Norbert made her a wood rocking chair. Well Grandma Becky kept it all these years so that someday she could pass it on! I am working on sitting up so they got a picture of me sitting in it! I am very excited to have my own chair.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brayden, I am sure Great Grandpa Norbert is thrilled to see you in your Mommy's rocking chair. You look pretty cute sitting up in it. Tell Mommy to give you a hug and kiss from Grandma Becky.
Post a Comment