Monday, February 9, 2009

4 Month Update

We had Brayden's 4 month check up today and he did great! He weighs 13lbs. 10 oz. and is 25 in. long. He is in the 25th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height! Our doctor commented on his long legs! I think he has Daddy's frame! He was such a tough guy for his shots. He started to cry after the nurse was done with his 1st shot but once she was done and I could pick him up he was much better. On an interesting note, while we were there the Doctor put him on his tummy so she could listen to his heart and he immediately lifted his head up and rocked towards one side. I thought he was going to roll off the table! When she was done she was putting her stethoscope around her neck and he rolled over onto his back! He has been pretty happy since we got home today!

You can't even tell I got shots today!



Mommy had to take another picture like the one she did at 2 months to see how much I have grown. I got plain band-aids this time :( Last time I got Panther colors!

No comments: