After the celebration at the church we had a small luncheon at our house. After church we waited in the lobby for Andrew to pull the car up and while we were standing there Gracie was pushing Brayden's car seat carrier back and forth and she actually rocked him to sleep. It was so sweet. Once we got home Brayden was wide awake and ready to be passed around. We want to say thanks to everyone who was there with us as it made the day extra special.

Rock, rock Brayden.

Brayden was telling Great Grandma Grace and Great Grandpa Norbert all about his Baptism.

Opps, Mommy had the camera on the wrong setting but look Great Great Aunt Sandi I can make the same face as you.

Hannah, Brayden is really good at playing copy cat. I don't know who looks more excited?

Mommy and Daddy bought a cake for Brayden to celebrate his special day. Here is a picture of it.
Brayden and Daddy posing after church. They look so nice all dressed up.

Mommy really wanted this book so Grandma Becky was able to find it and gave it to Brayden for Baptism... And she rocked him back and forth, back and forth, back and forth while saying I love you forever I like you for always as long as I am living my baby you'll be!

Brayden got a Bible for Me and he wasn't interested in posing with it he wanted to open it and read it instead.

Godmother Hannah and Brayden posing for the camera.

Brayden had a wonderful day! Thanks everyone for sharing it with us.
1 comment:
Brayden you are too cute!!
Love Grandma Becky
Post a Comment