My 1st time eating cereal. I was trying to help her hold the spoon but she insisted she could do it.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Eating Cereal
I am a big boy and I eat off of a big spoon to prove it! That's right a couple of weeks ago Mommy and Daddy started feeding me rice cereal. It is really good. It is a lot of fun to eat off of a spoon. My Mommy and Daddy are getting better at keeping the food in my mouth and not on my face. Practice makes perfect, right? Grandma Becky even had the chance to feed me cereal. You should check out this new gadget I have called a high-chair. I can lean back, move the footrest, and move the seat up and down. It has lots of different functions and it even matches my car seat! How cool. I know you are all wondering how much of a mess I made the first time with cereal so here are a few pictures.
I don't want to show you all the cereal that is left on my face! My mommy hadn't cleaned my face off yet.
It is Daddy's turn to feed me. He got some tips from Mommy and started right in. He did a good job and made sure to keep up with me.
Daddy, there is some left on my chin. Would you mind getting that for me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment