Here is Mommy and me with Strummer and his Mommy, Manda. I even have the same outfit that Strummer is wearing, just in a different color.Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Meeting a new friend
A couple of weeks ago, Mommy's friend Nicole had a girls night at her house. Even though it was a girls night I was allowed to come too. I was a real charmer for all of the ladies :) It was fun to meet some new friends. Mommy's friend Manda brought her little boy too. His name is Strummer and he is just a couple weeks younger then me. October birthdays are the best. It was fun meeting Strummer although both of us were pretty tired so hopefully we will be able to get together again to play. Mommy told me that my hair used t be about the same color as Strummers when I was first born.
Here is Mommy and me with Strummer and his Mommy, Manda. I even have the same outfit that Strummer is wearing, just in a different color.
Hi Strummer! Nice to meet you.
Here is me and my new friend Strummer! We were both busy checking out the new environment and all of the new faces.
Here is Sara, my Godmother, and Strummer's Aunt. She is multi-talented holding two babies at once.
Here is Mommy and me with Strummer and his Mommy, Manda. I even have the same outfit that Strummer is wearing, just in a different color.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment