Monday, March 30, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Wow, how time flies. This weekend Brayden will be 6 months old. He is truly growing so fast. Andrew and I love all the new things he does. In the past few weeks he has started sitting up on his own and I think he really enjoys seeing everything around him. He is a very observant baby and is always taking in his surroundings. Unless he is hungry he is a very happy baby. At my baby shower my mom got us an outfit that had a picture of Thumper on it because that was the nickname we gave the baby before we knew what we were having. Here are some pictures of Brayden wearing that outfit.


Hey, look what I can do! I can sit up all by myself. I am a little wobbly at times but getting better! I have a new view of the world!



Mommy says I change so much everyday.



I am sitting up in the rocking chair Great Grandpa Norbert made for my mommy. It is in my room right next to my bookshelf so I can sit and read a good book!

No comments: