It was my 1st St. Patricks Day, so my Mommy had to dig through my closet to find something green. I had one green outfit that I have almost outgrown and a green pair of pants that are too big so instead I wore a green bib to show my spirit. Yesterday Mommy and I were able to go for a walk since it was still so nice out. We also went to Uncle Dustin's track meet but more on that later!

Thanks Great Great Aunt Sandi and Great Great Uncle Paul for sending a card and this button. It says Irish 4 A Day! Mommy was trying to take pictures of me with it and I kept picking it up and trying to chew on it.
My Grandma Becky doesn't miss a beat. She sent me a package that had a card that said Baby's 1st St. Patricks Day! Here I am showing off the card.

She also sent me these Taggies Blocks. They are pretty cool because there are lots of tags for me to grab and hold onto and they are bright colors so they keep me entertained. Mommy says they are extra nice because they are really soft!
No comments:
Post a Comment