Monday, March 16, 2009

We love Spring!

Wow, what a beautiful day! When Daddy got home from work today they got out the stroller and we went for a walk around our neighborhood. There are two ponds by our house so we walked around them and even saw some ducks in the pond. Daddy says maybe sometime I can feed the ducks. There were lots of our neighbors outside too. The weather was so nice that I actually fell asleep on our walk. Mommy and Daddy took some pictures of our first family walk. It was a lot of fun. Daddy even decided to grill when we got home.
Riding just in my stroller! Usually I am in my car seat carrier which clips into the stroller. Daddy doing a good job of buckling me in.





Mommy pushing me around. I fell asleep and took a little nap while we strolled around the lake/pond.

Check out my new hat! Thanks Grandma Becky. It helped keep the sun out of my eyes!

When we got back to the house of course I was ready to wake up. Here is Daddy and I showing off our hats!

1 comment:

The Grout Family said...

we did the same thing yesterday! oh - and a hat w/straps? genius! let me know when you and brayden would like to get together! i'm no longer working, so we are free all day, every day!! :o)