Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Day to Remember!

March 3rd is a very special day around our house and this year was no different. Andrew took the morning off because Brayden had a doctor appointment and he was going to go with. We had his appointment at 9:00 and that went well so we were headed for home by 10. We got home and Andrew helped us get settled before heading to work for the day. He even remembered to say Happy Anniversary before leaving for work. It 8 years ago that he asked me to be in girlfriend in the hallway by my locker :)

I was in the living room feeding Brayden when I heard the door bell ring. I figured it must be UPS and went to look out the window because usually they ring the doorbell and by the time I answer the door they are already in the truck, only this time I saw Andrew's car in the driveway. I thought maybe he had gotten sick at work or something. Brayden and I go answer the door and there is Andrew standing with a dozen red roses! He wanted to know if we wanted to go out to lunch with him. I was so surprised and Brayden was excited to have Daddy home as well. Andrew said he had taken the whole day off but left for "work" so he could come back a little later and surprise us! Andrew is very good at tricking me. When he left he even took his keys for work because he figured if I saw those I would know he wasn't actually going to work.

We went out to eat at Applebee's because that is where we had our first official date. We had gone to Mason City to go out to eat and to a movie. Brayden feel asleep in the car and actually slept the whole time we were at lunch in his car seat. It was great to have a lunch date!

After lunch we came home and enjoyed spending the afternoon together. What a great way to spend the day.


Brayden was all smiles in the small office we were stuck in for 20 minutes. We decided to have fun by taking pictures!


Check Spelling
Brayden and Mommy having fun while waiting for the Dr. to come in. We were learning all about the spinal chord.




Trying to take one quick family picture before heading out for lunch. This was the best we could came up with!



Mommy what are those things? They smell pretty. Can I touch them?




Daddy and I looking sharp before we left for lunch!

No comments: