Friday, April 10, 2009

To Grandmothers/Omas House We Go!

My Mommy and Daddy took me on a road trip a couple of weeks ago to their hometown. My mommy and daddy met when they were in high school which means that both of my Grandma and Grandpas live in the same town. When I go home I get to see everyone at once, mommy says it is very convenient! Some fun things I did included: going out for Mexican food (Yummy), taking a bath in Oma's sink, playing with Grandma and Grandpa, seeing Oma's fish, and hanging out with Uncle Dustin. Daddy had fun playing Dominos at Oma's house but Mommy and I were too tired to play so we went to bed. It was a fun weekend but I was sure tired when we got home.


Hey there Mom! I am just hanging out with Grandma Becky.



Grandma Becky how do I make this go again? I was sitting up and when you push the driver down the bus would move across the floor all by itself. Cool toy, Grandma.




Grandpa Marc likes to spoil me. He told me that we have the same hairline! Yikes! If that is the case I am in trouble because he doesn't have much hair left on the top of his head.


Oma made us a yummy dinner and it was fun because I got to sit in the high chair at the table with the big kids. While everyone else ate steak I ate peas. I can't wait till I get eat big kid food.



Oma, I see Fred the fish. He was swimming around in his tank.



Hanging out with Uncle Dustin. Mommy took a couple of pictures and we found out that Uncle Dustin and I have something in common, closing our eyes for pictures!

No comments: