Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Swing!

When I was at Grandma and Grandpa's house they set up their swing just for me. My Mommy and Daddy have the same swing at their house but they haven't put it up yet. Daddy says he is going to buy some hooks for it and hang it under our deck. I am very excited because I loved swinging at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was so relaxing I actually fell asleep in the swing. Nothing better then enjoying an afternoon outside on a nice day.


Mommy why did you put these sunglasses on me? I can't see very good now, but don't worry I will fix that myself.

Wow I have an audience! I guess everyone wanted to see my reaction and just for the record, I had fun. I am sure I will be able to use that swing more often when I go to Grandma and Grandpa's house.


My Grandpa pushes pretty high so I made sure to hold on tight. I can't wait until he can give me an underdog! One for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go!


Grandpa, thanks for putting the swing up and cleaning it for my first ride!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brayden, I am so glad you liked your new swing. You can come to Grandma's house any time and swing.I promise I won't let Grandpa push you too high! Tell Mommy to give you a kiss and hug from Grandma. Love Grandma Becky