Sara and I look like we coordinated our outfits! This was my 1st time at Dairy Queen. I can't wait to take Sara up on her offer of taking me back there when I get older!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Visiting Sara
My Godmother Sara lives in town but only for about 50 more days:( Then she is getting married and I think she is going to move to Nebraska. So I wanted to spend some time with her before she leaves so Mommy and I went and met her after work one night. We went to one of their favorite places, Dairy Queen, and Sara even said that when I get a little older she would take me there! I watched her very carefully as she ate her yummy ice cream. I can't wait till I can try some. After Dairy Queen we hopped on some walking trails and went for a walk. We did this a couple of weeks ago when we had that gorgeous weather. Mommy took some pictures of us so I thought I would share them. I had a lot of fun checking out some new scenery and hearing all about those wedding details, ok so maybe I didn't really enjoy the wedding talk but I know Mommy sure liked hearing about it!

Sara and I look like we coordinated our outfits! This was my 1st time at Dairy Queen. I can't wait to take Sara up on her offer of taking me back there when I get older!
We were walking on some trails by where Sara used to live. Doesn't the weather look nice. I can't wait for it to come back so I can play outside!
Sara and I look like we coordinated our outfits! This was my 1st time at Dairy Queen. I can't wait to take Sara up on her offer of taking me back there when I get older!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment