Friday, April 24, 2009
Brayden has Teeth!
At his 6 month appointment the Doctor said Brayden's teeth were coming in. I, of course thought they were coming a long time ago. About 3 days after his appointment I was feeling his gums and I told Andrew I really did feel them. Last week we knew they were getting close because you could feel the bumps. On Sunday not only did we feel the bumps but we saw white! Those pearly whites are making their appearance. In this last week they have really come up. Now you can see them clear as day! If you dare put your finger in his mouth you can feel them too. I tried to get a couple pictures of his teeth but they didn't turn out so I guess you will have to wait until they get a little bit bigger but don't worry I wouldn't make a post without a picture!
Here is my attempt to show off his teeth. It looks as if Brayden is saying Aaahhh. He even had his tongue back so you have a clear shot. If you look real close you can see the little white bumps on the bottom.
Just a fun photo of Mother and Son!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment