Monday, April 20, 2009
Minnesota Wild
I love weekends with my Daddy. On Saturday Mommy said Daddy could help me get ready and he does things a little bit differently then Mommy. We went into my room and he opened up the closet and asked me what I felt like wearing. Mommy usually picks it out for me. Thankfully when Grandma Becky was at my house she organized my closet by size so I knew exactly which outfits fit me. After taking a close look at my options I decided I wanted to wear my Minnesota Wild warm up outfit. I can't really talk yet so instead I told Daddy that was what I picked by ever so gracefully pulling on the jacket and eventually making it fall off of the hanger. I looked pretty cool in my new outfit so I thought I would make a post for all those Wild Hockey fans out there, well mainly just the Lorenz family but maybe there are more of you that we don't know about. Anyways, here are some pics of my sporting Mommy roots, Minnesota. By the way, thanks Pat for the outfit! I think I looked pretty cool!
Here I am sporting my Wild gear and sitting on my own. Mommy doesn't quite trust me all the time though.
Showing off the whole outfit and how well it fits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now isn't he a cutie!!! He looks great sporting his Minnesota Wild outfit, glad it fits!
Post a Comment