Well we have posted a lot lately on the events but I haven't told you what I have been doing so here is a recap of the last few weeks!
Three weeks ago I rolled over when I was playing with mommy. She was taking pictures of me on my tummy and all of I pushed off with my legs and ended up on my back! I don't know who was more shocked mommy or me. Well I have rolled over twice since then but that was a week ago so Mommy was thinking that I forgot. We were playing yesterday and I would lift my head up really tall and look around and mommy was telling me I could do it if I just put my head to the side. I decided to follow her advice and I put my head to the side and used my legs and rolled over. She was very proud of me. We even sent an e-mail to Daddy to inform him. Hopefully this will be a skill I will continue to work on and eventually I will roll from back to tummy.
Lately I have been holding onto anything and everything I can get my hands on. Of all the toys I have my favorite is my rings or keys. I am getting very good at putting them in one hand and switching back and forth. You should see my hand-eye coordination! I take those rings and put them right in my mouth.
The other day I was helping mommy do laundry and she was folding clothes while I was playing next to her and instead of playing with the toys I grabbed some clean clothes and put them in my mouth! That will teach her huh!
I love to smile! My Mommy and Daddy say that I am getting such a fun personality. I am very talkative. I guess I must take after my Mommy there. During the day we get pretty intense conversations going. Sometimes I think she understands what I am saying!
1 comment:
Brayden you are getting so big. and you are a very good little boy. i had so much fun with you and Grace and Brady and Ashleigh yesterday. thanks to your mom and dad for having us all over to your house. I really like your room. xoxo oma darlene
Post a Comment