Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy 7th month Birthday to my BABY!

Time flies when you're having fun. That is exactly how Andrew and I would describe the last 7 months. It has flown by but we have had so much fun with Brayden. Everyday is something new and it seems like just yesterday he was coming home with us. Most people know that I take a ton of pictures and let me just say I am not exaggerating when I say a ton but there is nothing better then reminiscing with the old pictures. I went through and tried to pick out a picture from each month to show you just how much Brayden has changed. When he was born everyone said he looked just like Andrew but now as he gets a little older his hair has lightened and he is starting to look a little more like me!




Aww! Brayden is not even 24 hours old yet! Look at those chubby cheeks.





1 month old- Good things come in small packages!





2 months- Merry Christmas!




3 months- Most people comment on Brayden's pretty big blue eyes.





4 months- Playing with Daddy. Look how good I can sit up!





5 months- Look at how much his hair has changed. It has turned blonde and is getting much longer.



6 months- Brayden is multi-talented. He can sleep while still chewing on some rings.




7 months old- Happy Birthday Brayden! You are such a big boy!

1 comment:

Chris,Crystal, & Grace Nixt said...

Hey Brayden-
You are getting so big. It has been so much fun to have you around. It was lots of fun to watch you and Grace play together last weekend. Can't wait to see you again.
Love,
Uncle Chris, Aunt Crystal, and Cousin Grace