On Monday we went to a Minnesota Twins game up in Minneapolis. They were playing the Boston Red
Sox. Daddy got us seats out in center field. It was quite the view. Don't worry he had his baseball glove just in case any
home runs made it our way. We couldn't believe how many people were at the game and especially how many Red
Sox fans there were. I made some friends while we were there as everyone seemed to smile and wave at me. Mommy says it helped keep me entertained. We thought the game was going to be over quickly as the Red
Sox scored and got an early lead and I think a lot of people thought the same thing because we saw a lot of people leaving early. We stayed till the end and we are glad we did. In the last inning the score was 6-3 and it was the last out and they put Joe
Mauer in. He had not played all game because he had got hit in the game the night before. He must not have been hurting too bad though because he hit a
home run. There was another guy on 1st base so they were able to bring the score 6-5 but unfortunately the next batter struck out. At least it made for an exciting finish.
Here is Daddy and I when we first got to the Metrodome. I was all decked out in baseball attire including my baseball shoes!
We got to the game early so we were able to take a few pictures before it actually started.

Here I am at the bottom of the 4
th. The game must have just been that exciting huh!
Put me in coach, I am ready to play! I woke up from my nap and I am ready to catch a home run. Too bad the couple home runs that we saw didn't come in our direction.
Here is Daddy and me at the end of the game! Everyone was standing since it was the final out.

The
Nixt family at the end of the Twins game. Thanks for taking me to my 1st game. I had a lot of fun. I can't wait till I can play catch with my Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment