They got me the best gift ever! It was a beautiful digital picture frame that Andrew had already put pictures on. It started with a belly shot before Brayden was born and then it went through all the pictures we had taken of just Brayden and I. It was awesome and I love watching the slide show. It even has music with it. On top of having pictures on it you can also download videos. Last weekend I was in Omaha with my mom and I left Brayden home with Andrew so while I was gone they made a video to put on my frame of all the reasons Brayden was thankful for Mommy. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen. When we got home on Sunday Andrew told me that there was a surprise out on the deck and when I went out there I found a hanging plant! Andrew said it was Brayden's idea :) It has pretty pink flowers. Sunday night, Andrew even grilled supper for me while I played with Brayden. It was such a fun day to spend with my family!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
My 1st Mothers Day
This was my 1st Mother's Day and Andrew and Brayden made sure it was a good one. Brayden was a very good and I think it was because he knew it was Mother's Day.
They got me the best gift ever! It was a beautiful digital picture frame that Andrew had already put pictures on. It started with a belly shot before Brayden was born and then it went through all the pictures we had taken of just Brayden and I. It was awesome and I love watching the slide show. It even has music with it. On top of having pictures on it you can also download videos. Last weekend I was in Omaha with my mom and I left Brayden home with Andrew so while I was gone they made a video to put on my frame of all the reasons Brayden was thankful for Mommy. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen. When we got home on Sunday Andrew told me that there was a surprise out on the deck and when I went out there I found a hanging plant! Andrew said it was Brayden's idea :) It has pretty pink flowers. Sunday night, Andrew even grilled supper for me while I played with Brayden. It was such a fun day to spend with my family!
They got me the best gift ever! It was a beautiful digital picture frame that Andrew had already put pictures on. It started with a belly shot before Brayden was born and then it went through all the pictures we had taken of just Brayden and I. It was awesome and I love watching the slide show. It even has music with it. On top of having pictures on it you can also download videos. Last weekend I was in Omaha with my mom and I left Brayden home with Andrew so while I was gone they made a video to put on my frame of all the reasons Brayden was thankful for Mommy. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen. When we got home on Sunday Andrew told me that there was a surprise out on the deck and when I went out there I found a hanging plant! Andrew said it was Brayden's idea :) It has pretty pink flowers. Sunday night, Andrew even grilled supper for me while I played with Brayden. It was such a fun day to spend with my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment