When we were anxiously waiting for Brayden, we like most first time parents researched car seats, cribs, exosaucers, swings and everything else under the sun that you could possibly need for a baby. We wanted to find the perfect bedding that we could use to create that perfect nursery. Andrew actually picked it out but I fell in love with it to. It was a jungle theme with lions, monkeys, elephants, giraffes, and zebras. His room went there many stages as we worked on it, one step at a time. We got the perfect accessories to make his room extra special. By the way, did you know Brayden's room is the only room we have painted? We love how it has turned out and I thought I would share some pictures of the transformation his room has undergone!
It all started on Halloween when we took Brayden to go see our house and that was when he claimed his room.
This shows Brayden's jungle theme. Andrew created the mural above Brayden's bed and he loves to look up and talk to those animals.
We had these letters made special for Brayden. They turned out great and he loves looking up at them. By the way, it seems like a recent trend that every kid I know has their name spelled out in some sort of letters somewhere in their room! Coming from a teacher, that is a great way to help children learn their names and letter recognition :)
On one side of his room he has his changing station, clothes hamper, bookshelf, reading corner, and his growth chart.
Brayden is lucky because I had a large collection of books before he came along that I used for teaching but I decided that I give them to him and put them in his room, so he has so many books that he has some on his bookshelf but he has another bookshelf in his closet with more books!
Who wouldn't want to wake up to that face everyday? I know Andrew and I count our blessings each day as we are able to see Brayden grow and change right before our eyes. We love you Brayden!
3 comments:
Grandma Becky loves you too! You are too cute!
Brayden you are getting so big. Your room has turned out so cute. We can't wait to see you guys on Saturday.
Love,
Uncle Chris, Aunt Crystal, and Cousin Grace
Brayden you are soooo cute.
Post a Comment