Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Waterpark of America

Welcome to Waterpark of America, the world's largest indoor waterpark! Daddy and I took a picture in front of the statue they had right inside the door.



This was my 1st time swimming and I loved it. At first we went and checked out all the water play features at the baby area and I was a little hesitant at first but once I saw all the cool things to play with I was ready for the water.









Mommy and Daddy also took me on the lazy river but some of the kids made it seem more like a crazy river when they were bumping into our intertube. The lazy river started in the wave pool and it went all the way around the waterpark. You got a good view of everything plus along the way they had waterfalls and even a cave where it was nice and dark.







My favorite area though was the pool with the basketball courts. I was able to practice my front and back floats with Mommy and play basketball with Daddy. Mommy and Daddy liked this area too because they could get in and weren't so cold.



I loved swimming so much we went back 4 times! One time Daddy was holding me and I just put my head down and the next thing I know I was asleep. I guess the water must have really worn me out. It was so nice that we had all day passes so we could go back up to the room whenever we wanted.








Day one of our first family vacation was a huge success. Daddy said he thought I had so much fun that maybe we could go back there again next year. I think he just wanted to ride the water slides again though!

No comments: