Our familyWednesday, December 9, 2009
Professional Pictures
I know these pictures are now a few months old but I don't think I ever posted them. We went and got professional pictures taken a couple of weeks after Brayden's 1st birthday. He did such a good job smiling. I wondered how he would do since this was the first time he had been walking! All the other times we went he wasn't very mobile so it was pretty easy. 9 months was a little difficult because he was crawling but at least we could grab him quickly. He did really good until the last few shots and then he decided he just wanted to walk out of the camera room. We would quickly grab him and then it turned into a game. Thankfully we had gotten some awesome pictures so we were fine with being done a few minutes early. Here are a couple of our favorites.
Our family
Our family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Brayden, what a ham. you are a handsome little man. sure glad you like your picture taken. pretty soon Santa will be coming and give you lots of presents. Can't wait to see you again. love you oma
Post a Comment