Monday, December 21, 2009

Riding a Train

Last week Mommy had to go to the mall to buy a Christmas present and while we were there Mommy took me to see Santa and they also have a train you can ride. Mommy put me down and I was standing along the fence and when the train would come by I would talk and tell my Mommy that I wanted to ride it too. Daddy was meeting us at the mall so when he got there I got to ride the train. It was so fun. I got to ride on it twice, once with Mommy and once with Daddy. We even got some pictures of us on the train.



Telling Daddy that is the train I want to ride




Waiting very patiently in line for my turn to ride the train


All buckled in



Going around on the track



Taking a turn with Daddy




Daddy was waving to Mommy but I was too busy looking at the other kid who was sharing our train car

2 comments:

oma said...

nice train ride. your daddy barely fits. how did he get in and how did he get out? love you

Andrew, Holly and Brayden said...

I helped pushed Daddy out. Oma, I think he was having more fun than me.