When I picked Brayden up from daycare for the last day before winter break he had a present for me and Andrew. I brought it home and put it under our tree and finally today we got to open it. In his present was a book for him from our daycare provider and a hand print from Brayden. They had made these while he was there. It turned out adorable and Brayden was so proud he wanted to carry it around. I snapped a quick picture of him holding it. What a great memory of his 2nd Christmas.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Special Delivery from Brayden
I was hoping to make a big post tonight and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and post pictures of what we have been up to but due to the fact that I can only upload one picture at a time that is going to have to wait. We are iced/snowed in, so we had some great family bonding time today.
When I picked Brayden up from daycare for the last day before winter break he had a present for me and Andrew. I brought it home and put it under our tree and finally today we got to open it. In his present was a book for him from our daycare provider and a hand print from Brayden. They had made these while he was there. It turned out adorable and Brayden was so proud he wanted to carry it around. I snapped a quick picture of him holding it. What a great memory of his 2nd Christmas.
Doesn't he look so proud holding onto it?
We love homemade gifts!
When I picked Brayden up from daycare for the last day before winter break he had a present for me and Andrew. I brought it home and put it under our tree and finally today we got to open it. In his present was a book for him from our daycare provider and a hand print from Brayden. They had made these while he was there. It turned out adorable and Brayden was so proud he wanted to carry it around. I snapped a quick picture of him holding it. What a great memory of his 2nd Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brayden-
Your homemade gift is so cute and so wonderful. They are the best gifts. Grace made Uncle Chris and I some homemade gifts also for Christmas from Daycare. We love them also.
I am glad you guys had a good Christmas even though you were snowed in. Brayden did you get some neat gifts from Santa? We miss you and hope to see you sometime soon!
Love,
Aunt Crystal
Post a Comment