Here are just a few recent pictures from around our house. Mommy thought she would share some cute pictures of me. She says I am growing up so fast.

Here is the proof- My mommy always says I smile so much more when taking pictures with Daddy but Daddy says it is because I am looking at Mommy and she makes me smile!

Alright Mommy, here you go. I will smile nice for a picture with you too!

Check out my new toy! This was a toy that
Oma's friend Anna May bought for me at my shower. Mommy got it out because she said it would be fun for me to play with. I had a lot of fun but I think Daddy was being a ball hog or maybe he was just showing me how it was done.
2 comments:
Brayden, you are such a big boy. i love your smile. it was so nice to see you sunday. and congratulations on your Baptism. you were a very good boy at church, that was a cool church. i'm sure you liked all the singing i did. you even get to dance and clap at your church. have a great week and see you soon xoxoxo love you oma darlene
he is such a smiley little guy!! hope to see you guys at Nicole's party on Friday! I know Strummer would LOVE to meet a new playmate!! Especially since he and Brayden are relatively the same age! Have a wonderful day! :o)
Post a Comment