We will add more pictures and descriptions when we get back home, but here is a preview of what we've done so far on our vacation in Minnesota. Brayden loved the waterpark. We will be going to a Twins baseball game this afternoon, and then to the zoo tomorrow.
I love my king size bed. Can I get one of these in my room mommy and daddy?

Look at me swim! Well not quite yet, but I will before you know it.

Luckily we have this intertube or else we might drown with daddy's excellent swimming skills.
3 comments:
hey little Brayden. sure glad you like the water. have fun on your vacation love you oma darlene
Looks like you are having a great time.Grandma and Auntie Jill looked at your site and ALL the pictures Grandma has on her computer. Hope you enjoy the Twins game and the zoo!
Love Grandma Becky
looks like fun! where have you guys been staying? is the water park in the hotel?/
Post a Comment