Saturday, March 7, 2009

"All Done"

Earlier today, Daddy was changing my pants and when he was finished, he told me "all done" while he raised his arms. I just thought that was so funny. Take a look at the video below. Make sure to turn your sound up on your computers so you can hear me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to see Brayden. He has grown up so much more since 2 weeks ago when I saw him. Give home a hug and kiss from Grandma Becky.

Love Grandma Becky

Anonymous said...

Brayden, you made papa and oma laugh, too. that was just to funny. keep that camera close, you never know what he's going to do. have a great day xoxo oma darlene

Anonymous said...

Andrew Holly and baby Brayden,
This is so precious! Thanks for keeping up on the website. I look everyday and feel like I haven't missed anything. He is so cute!
Your neighbor,
Pat

Chris,Crystal, & Grace Nixt said...

Brayden you are so cute. You made Gracie laugh also. After Brayden laughed then Grace would laugh.
We love you!
Uncle Chris, Aunt Crystal, Cousin Grace

The Grout Family said...

that's hilarious holly!! i LOVE baby giggles!!

Anonymous said...

What a great video! Looks like you are all doing well. Hope to see you sometime soon!

Steve H.

Anonymous said...

Turn that in! $10,000 video! ;)
Jeanne T