Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mommy's Helper

Since I am lucky and get to stay home with Mommy during the day sometimes she will try to put me to work. During the day she tries to do the dishes, clean up my toys, and occasionally do laundry. I think sometimes she lets the laundry go for days and then has to play catch up to get it all done. When we do laundry I am big help because Mommy will put the clothes in the laundry basket and then I push it from her and Daddy's bedroom all the way to the laundry room. I can't reach the washer yet though so once I get it that far my job is done!
One load down, two more to go.

Almost to the laundry room!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

This is so funny!!! He is the best!

Sara said...

lol. Put him to work!! He'll make such a good husband some day! ;)