Thursday, April 29, 2010

First time this year...


The beginning of this week Brayden was feeling a bit under the weather so when he was finally feeling better we decided to do something extra special. We had been talking about getting Brayden a pass to the zoo since it was so close to us and he loved seeing the animals last year we thought it would be a great way to spend part of our summer. I told Brayden as we were getting ready that we were going to the zoo and that quickly became his favorite word. As I was getting ready Brayden was walking around saying zoo, zoo, zoo.



The DM Zoo is smaller but it is perfect for us! It has all the important animals such as: giraffes, monkeys, fish, and goats. Those are in no particular order but they are the animals that got the biggest reaction out of Brayden, well and Mommy of course! I didn't take too many pictures as it was pretty hard to maneuver the stroller to a picture taking location and then get Brayden to look at me and not the other people passing by but we got a couple good shots. I didn't time our trip very well as towards the end it was about nap time so Brayden wasn't as excited. He must have had fun though because he was asleep within 5 minutes of leaving the zoo. We bought a pass for this summer and even have extra members so if you are ever in the area we would love for you to join us.


Umm, Mama... I think.... those birds up there are trying to get out...







Those are some neat looking fish!



That Emu is getting closer to me Mama. How do I get out of here?


No comments: