Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How can you say no?

Some days I think I could write a book about all the new, fun, and exciting stories we have to share. Here is another one where I just sit back and wondered where does he learn this stuff.
Over the weekend we saw Oma and Papa at a wedding. Since Brayden was born Papa has a tradition of giving the grand kids a dollar coin everytime he sees them. The kids know this and are always ready when Papa goes digging for the coins. Papa gave Brayden his coin at the wedding and Daddy put it in his pocket for safe keeping. We got home and on Monday night Andrew goes and gets Brayden's money so we can put it in his piggy bank. Brayden puts his coin right into his bank and then looks at me and signs more please while saying more. He even used his manners in saying please so I tell him I will go check my wallet for more money. When I come back into his room he is still sitting on the ground with his piggy bank. I gave him some change out of my wallet and Brayden quickly put it in his piggy bank. I even got a hug from Brayden for sharing. He has got some great savings habits already. I think he learned them from his daddy!

Yes Yes it's true. His shirt says my mom is my biggest fan!


2 comments:

oma said...

Can't wait to see you again, Brayden and Papa will have more for you and I'll have kisses. love you XOXO

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updates!!! Glad he is saving, signing, and polite. GGG