I just realized I never blogged about meeting Pepper and seeing these pictures brightened up our gloomy, rainy day. Brayden's Godmother, Sara came up for a visit and brought her newest addition to her family which is her dog Pepper. Her hubby Scott was busy at a wedding so Sara came to Iowa to visit. We met Sara for breakfast at Panera and Brayden loved it. I don't blame him though since he got a strawberry smoothie and a muffin! After breakfast we took Pepper to the park so she could have some time to run. Brayden loved Pepper and wanted to hug her, pet her, and I think he would have even tried to pick her up had we not stopped him. I took lots of pictures so enjoy!
I am glad Brayden could enjoy playing with Pepper because I do not see a dog in our near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment