Sunday, April 18, 2010

We love Spring!

Beautiful weather and great temperatures means one thing around here and that is enjoying the outdoors. Saturday afternoon we went to play at the park with Daddy. Mommy and I had been to this park before so we wanted to take Daddy there. We had a lot of fun. They were practicing soccer on the fields and a couple of times when the ball went out of bounds they let me throw it back in. Mommy took a lot of pictures of us and I think she had more fun taking pictures then playing.


C'mon Dad, walk faster!


Ready, Set, Go!
Just my size! I can go all by myself!


This slide looks like a bulldozer.


I love this weather.

Daddy and I went down a little bit bigger slide together.


Ready, Set, Go Daddy give me a push.

We have tons more pictures from our time at the park but we will do those in another post. I guess you will have to keep checking back for part 2. We had some wonderful surprises that you wouldn't quite expect from a park visit.

No comments: