Monday, April 26, 2010

Playtime with Daddy

What better way to spend my time waiting while Mommy finishes supper then by playing play-doh with Daddy. Mommy has some really fun toys for me to use with my play-doh so I love when she gets it out. I used to just watch her play with it but now I enjoy digging right in myself. I love playing with Daddy and we usually get a special playtime right when he gets home from work while Mommy is busy finishing supper. Mommy decided to take some pictures of us playing play-doh because we were having so much fun.


Cheese! I love playing with play-doh!


Let me show you what to do Daddy!


I gotta use some muscle to use these stampers in the play-doh.


Look at what I made.



Look Mommy, Daddy rolled the play-doh into a ball.

Anything that is round and resembles the shape of a ball must be thrown into the air. Heads up Mommy the ball of play-doh is heading straight for your camera.

No comments: