Thursday, April 15, 2010

Updates

Wow sorry I have not updated in so long. We have been busy and it seems like getting on the computer to make an update seems to get left to the last of the list. So I apologize for that.
Anyways, on to some updates. We had Brayden's 18 month check up with his doctor and she said he is doing great! Yeah! He only gained about 18 ounces in the last 2 months but she said that is normal with how active he is. He is following his curves on the growth chart too so we are so glad to hear that. Brayden is in the 50% for weight and in the 25th for height! He sure is growing fast.

We have really been enjoying playing outside lately. We got a trailer for our bikes so that we can take Brayden for bike rides and he is loving it. So far we have only ventured out around our neighborhood but eventually we would love to ride the Saylorville trails. Thanks Willie family for passing it on!

Last weekend we left Brayden with Grandma and Grandpa for the first time over night. I was a little sad to leave him but knew he was in good hands. When we were getting into the car to leave he waved and blew us some kisses. Brayden did great but I think he made Grandma tired. We were thankful that Grandma and Grandpa were able to come down so we could go to Minnesota to enjoy a friends Couples Bridal Shower.

I can never end a post without some pictures so here they are. Enjoy!

1 comment:

oma said...

WOW who is having more fun mommy or daddy or Brayden.